Tuesday, July 19, 2011

True Blood: ?I?m Alive And On Fire? Recap

This week True Blood: “I’m Alive And On Fire” really below me away. Some of my favorite scenes yet in this series. I cannot wait to see where they go with this! So we start this episode off with a drunk Eric after he drank all of Claudiene?s blood. Tisk tisk. He runs away and Sookie calls on Alcide to help track his scent. They find him frolicking in the water enjoying the sunlight. That quickly comes to an end as the fairy blood wears off. He rushes to safety, but is depressed that he will never play in the sunlight again. I allows for Sookie to see a very soft, almost pathetic childish side of Eric. Eric also played it up telling her “If you kiss me, I promise to be happy,” he said. Sookie said no, but girlfriend was definitely thinking about it. “Why? It’s only a kiss,” Eric said and leaned in. Bill freakin? knocks on the door to search her home, and ruins the moment. Sookie tells him there is no way he is searching her home and they he has to believe her cause she has never lied to him. Tears well up in her [...]

Norah Jones Noureen DeWulf Olivia Munn Olivia Wilde Padma Lakshmi

No comments:

Post a Comment