Thursday, July 21, 2011

Rupert Murdoch Appreciates Wendi Deng's Criticism, Toughness

Rupert Murdoch and Wendi Deng

"She interpreted for me as we went around China. Who wouldn't fall in love with a beautiful woman like her? I fell in love with her asked her and she said 'no.' It took me a long time to persuade her. She is very tough, very tough. A successful man needs a critical wife. It brings him down to earth ... She has taught our two little girls to speak perfect Mandarin. Everybody at home speaks Mandarin except me. So they only tell me what they think I need to know ... She is a wonderful mother who has given me two beautiful daughters and she's a very good business woman."

—Rupert Murdoch talks to the Chinese television show "Dialogue," about his wife Wendi Deng, who has become an internet sensation this week after getting a hit in on a guy who attempted to cream her hubby in the face with a pie while he testified to Parliament about the News of the World scandal. Rupert and Wendi just happened to do this first joint interview a few weeks ago, and in it they come off like an odd couple in love. I also thinks it's really cool that Rupert appreciates the qualities that so many guys would dismiss as 'bitchy.' [Telegraph]

Milla Jovovich Minka Kelly Minki van der Westhuizen Miranda Kerr Mischa Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment