Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sarah Jessica Parker Says Matthew Broderick Made Her More Cynical

Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick

"I didn't plot a future like this, although I know some people do. When Matthew and I started working, all we knew is that we wanted to be great actors. I don't think I ever thought about money or that people would know my name. I just love the work ... [Matthew has] given me a little cynicism. I'm less Pollyanna now. That's probably healthy."

Sarah Jessica Parker talks to Parade magazine about her new movie "I Don't Know How She Does It" and her relationship with Matthew Broderick. It's funny how much Sarah Jessica has actually become Carrie Bradshaw in my mind. I always assumed that she had a sarcastic, New York cynic vibe. Who knew she was ever a Pollyanna? [Celebitchy]

Georgina Grenville Gina Carano Gina Gershon Gina Philips Gisele Bündchen

No comments:

Post a Comment