Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bret Michaels and Kristi Gibson: On Cloud Nine

Having fought through deadly medical issues of the past year, Bret Michaels is on cloud nine to be healthy and ready to walk down the aisle with fiance Kristi Gibson.

Having proposed on the season finale of his VH1 show on Monday night, the former Poison frontman told People magazine, "They swore I was the guy who would never... And it feels awesome."

The 47-year-old musician was first expected to ask for his lady's hand in marriage the previous night during their 16th anniversary dinner at Mastro's, but decided otherwise.

Bret dished, "I wasn't ready there because I felt really strange. It would've been like, I'm in the middle of proposing and oh, by the way, there's a Cobb salad."

Also overjoyed is the bride-to-be, Miss Gibson, as she told People, "I love him for him. I've been through everything with him. A ring and a paper wouldn't make me love him more. I'm just happy he's alive."

The soon-to-be 40-year-old added, "But this is the best birthday and Christmas present ever. We'll be virgins stepping into the whole engagement and marriage thing. And with our girls growing up, we'll all have the same last name."

Joanna Krupa Joanne Montanez Jolene Blalock Jordana Brewster Josie Maran

No comments:

Post a Comment