Monday, December 20, 2010

The AP Names Betty White ?Entertainer of the Year?

She?s been making a major career comeback as of late, and now Betty White has been named the Associated Press? Entertainer of the Year for 2010.

The ?Golden Girls? actress has been on top of her game with gigs like hosting ?Saturday Night Live,? and her new show ?Hot in Cleveland.?

Of the honor, White told press, ?It?s ridiculous. They haven?t caught on to me, and I hope they never do.?

Back in May, Betty gushed about working with Jay-Z on SNL. "I'm thrilled to meet him. I'm thrilled to hear he's going to be on the show because he's the hottest thing since sliced bread, but I certainly enjoy him. I hope we'll get along well. Yes, [I have listened to his music] ... I have no idea [if we'll work together]! But I'm game to try anything. This is an adventure!"

Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson Georgina Grenville Gina Carano Gina Gershon

No comments:

Post a Comment