Saturday, September 3, 2011

Jessica Alba's Anthropologie Retail Romp

Looking slim n' sexy just weeks after welcoming her second child into the world, Jessica Alba closed out the week with a shopping spree in Beverly Hills, CA on Friday (September 2).

Dressed in all-black, the "Sin City" actress was accompanied by her mom as the two lovely ladies took to the local Anthropologie boutique to load up on a few bagfuls of purchases.

And while she might have shot to fame with the help of her childhood work, Miss Alba says her own kids won't be in front of a camera until they're well out of their teen years.

During an interview with FOX News, the "Spy Kids: 4D" star says - although she found her own big Hollywood break at age 13 - she has different hopes for her little ones - and they don't involve Tinseltown.

"I was a child actor and it worked for me, given the circumstances I was in, but I'm lucky enough to give my daughter and my second baby a completely different life and an education that I never had the opportunity to have," Jessica explained.

The 30-year-old furthered her reasoning, as she told, "When they're done with college, if they want to get into the arts, that's fine. I think you will be a better artist the more life experience you have, but I wouldn't encourage them to work in this type of environment as children."

Christina DaRe Christina Milian Christina Ricci Chyler Leigh Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment