Monday, May 23, 2011

3-Way: Justin Timberlake & Lady Gaga SNL Skit!

Did you see the ?3-Way? SNL skit with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga last night? If not you must see it, and if you were able to watch, I am sure you want to see it again! We have it here! Justin Timberlake is flippin? amazing when he is on SNL. JT and Lady Gaga teamed up for last night?s hilarity! Justin and Andy Samberg reviving the ?D*ck in a box? SNL characters, and brought in Lady Gaga for a 3-Way scenario. Susan Sarandon was also there, playing JT?s mom, I think. ?It?s OK, if it?s in a 3-Way, it?s not gay, when it?s in a 3-Way! It?s the Golden Rule!? It is just good to see Justin singing again, after all that is why I do adore him so!! Lady Gaga was also hilarious and they made for a perfect skit! I am hoping they also team up musically. GENIUS! I absolutely loved gaga in this skit, she didn?t even look like herself! It was so refreshing to see her take on a role where she is NOT Gaga. Justin is so hilarious when he is on SNL, I think he needs a permanent position. I have to give [...]

Melissa Rycroft Melissa Sagemiller Mena Suvari Mia Kirshner Mía Maestro

No comments:

Post a Comment