Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rebecca Black Drops By ?The Tonight Show?

She?s taken a verbal beating at the hands of her YouTube viewers, but Rebecca Black isn?t going to let that get her down.

During her interview on ?The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,? the ?Friday? songstress explained that while she was initially devastated at the negative comments regarding her song/video, she?s dusted herself off and is looking to the future.

Miss Black explained, ?I cried, you know, but I?m 13? Being a teenager you know, you care about what other people think about you, so I was like all of the world hates me I?m gonna die.?

Of course, Rebecca was the envy of all the girls who made fun of her, as she got to chill out with super hunk Bradley Cooper on the show.


Anna Faris Anna Friel Anna Kournikova Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord

No comments:

Post a Comment