Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Need A Petitie Lap Giraffe

I Need A Petitie Lap Giraffe

The mini-lap giraffe in the DirecTV ads is now for sale! You can buy your lap giraffe today from Sokolovsky Farms, Russia's finest purveyor of Petite Lap Giraffes. Ok, not really. It's an ad campaign. But you can still waste time watching the little critters on a live web cam or finding out pet care tips at PetiteLapGiraffe.com. See "Vladimir" and other "PGLs" go about their daily business, like taking bubble baths,  lounging on couches, and eating bonsai trees. Fun facts: A full-size adult PGL only grows to be about 30 inches tall and sleep in a box like a cat. I know, I'm in denial. I still think I'll own one someday. It can happen. [Ad Freak, Petite Lap Giraffe]

Lucy Liu Luján Fernández Magdalena Wróbel Maggie Grace Maggie Gyllenhaal

No comments:

Post a Comment