Monday, January 24, 2011

Andrew Garfield: Movie Date Night

Enjoying some downtime, Andrew Garfield was spotted out on a date with his girlfriend Shannon Woodward last night (January 23).

The ?Spider Man? stud took his lovely lady to see a flick at the ArcLight Theater in Hollywood as the paparazzi looked on.

In related news, Andrew recently told press that he initially thought ?The Social Network? was going to be a dull film rather than the critical and commercial success it?s turned out to be.

"When I first heard about it, I was confused, like most people. It doesn't conjure images of an exciting film when you hear the words 'Facebook movie.??

"But then as soon as I knew who had written the script I thought, 'Well, there must be something in it' and of course, I was proved right upon reading it.?

Amy Smart Ana Beatriz Barros Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi? Ana Paula Lemes

No comments:

Post a Comment