Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Are You Ready To Learn More About Lady Gaga?

It sounds like a publisher thinks you are :) Photographer Terry Richardson joined Lady Gaga for the 'Monster's Ball' tour and followed the singer around, taking pictures backstage, to give people an "inside look."
She told Japan's Vogue Hommes magazine: "He wanted to a book about the 'Monster Ball'. He wanted to shoot me backstage, not onstage, and look at who I am offstage. He's on the bus with me. He just follows me everywhere. He'll photograph me when I'm changing ? those quick changes during the show.
And sometimes I'll have to pee during the show, and I'm always screaming,
'Terry, get out!'
"And he'll be saying, 'It's so beautiful. You're so punk!' If only my fans
knew I was peeing in a beer cup backstage."
UGH! We don't need pictures of everything, do we?
Lady Gaga's also dealing with fallout from PETA after she posed for a magazine cover wearing nothing but raw meat (check out a picture here).
Ingrid Newkirk, president of animal rights campaign group PETA, said: "Lady Gaga's job is to do outlandish things, and this certainly qualifies as outlandish because meat is something you want to avoid putting on or in your body. No matter how beautifully it is presented, flesh from a tortured animal is flesh from a tortured animal.
"Meat represents bloody violence and suffering, so if that's the look they
were going for?they achieved it."
Well, she's getting attention, which I suspect is the point- LOL. Don't you think?
Photos by FAME
























Joanna Krupa Joanne Montanez Jodi Lyn O\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'Keefe Jolene Blalock Jordana Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment