Friday, February 18, 2011

Jude Law: Heathrow Hunk

He?s always on the go, and earlier today (February 18) Jude Law was spotted at Heathrow International Airport in London, England.

The ?Sherlock Holmes? actor looked a bit overwhelmed with his many pieces of luggage as he towed them through the terminal.

In related news, Chris Rock recently credited Courtney Love for helping him avoid an attack at the hands of Jude following the Oscars back in 2005.

He explained, "I was sitting with Courtney Love, and she might've saved me from a fight. I'm not going to say a**-whipping... But you never know - he's hanging out with Guy Ritchie. Those guys go at it. Those motherf**kers are in shape. So Jude Law might whip my a**, I don't know. Those guys bring out mats and sh*t... Nothing (happened). Courtney kind of barked, or was growling, and that was it."

Kristin Cavallari Kristin Kreuk Kristy Swanson Kylie Bax Lacey Chabert

No comments:

Post a Comment