Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lindsay is due in court.

Lindsay is due in court today as part of her DUI probation terms, and it seems Lindsay Lohan is confident that she?s on the right track.

The ?Mean Girls? babe did a video interview yesterday (May 23) in which she stated that she?s in compliance with the judge?s terms of probation and isn?t anticipating any push back from the court.

Nervously, LiLo stated, ?I don?t see what reason I would go to prison for. I?ve been more than in compliance with everything having to do with the court system. I don?t see why I?d have to go to prison and the only person whose suggested anything like that is my father.?

She continued, ?I wasn?t partying in Cannes. I was there for work. I was there promoting a film. I?ve been focusing on my work and getting my classes done, therefore, you know just to be able to start to film again so I can have this all put behind me. And that?s been my goal for a very long time now. I got into this because I enjoy acting not because I enjoy going to court and having to deal with certain things like this.?

Krista Allen Kristanna Loken Kristen Bell Kristin Cavallari Kristin Kreuk

No comments:

Post a Comment